Are you embarrassed by the noises your garage door makes? Then it’s time for a Tune -up!
Pacific Garage Services Signature Tune-Up includes:
- Multi-point inspection of all garage door components.
- Tighten all necessary fasteners.
- Check door balance and springs.
- Adjustments to tracks and mounting brackets to ensure smooth operation.
- Check jambs for any hardware rubbing or splits in the wood.
- Lubrication of all moving components.
- Remote operation test and synchronization.
- Set of sealed bearing nylon rollers to make your garage door glide smoothly and quietly.
- Open Power head and lubricate internal gear and sprocket assembly.
- Safety tests performed on sensors and auto reverse features.
- Test wiring connections, wall button and key pad mounts.
- Adjust safety sensors and clean lenses if necessary.
- Adjust chain or belt.
- Lubricate opener rail to ensure smooth operation, reduce noise and vibration.
- Genie openers only: clean and inspect limit switches and properly set.
We specialize in the details that will extend the life of your entire garage door operating system. Comprehensive maintenance is a key factor in protecting your most important investment, your home.
Mechanical systems work in concert if one piece is damaged it can cause a ripple affect throughout the entire system. When you catch minor problems early you prevent costly repairs down the line.
Pacific Garage Door Service partnerships ensure that you get the highest quality parts at the best price. Our vendors are all US based companies that excel in quality and customer service.
Those relationships allow Pacific Garage to provide you with fast accurate and affordable repairs 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our industry leading warranty has no fine print it covers the parts and the labor as well.
Call or fill out our form listed above now. We’ll contact you today and set-up your written evaluation immediately.